With technological advancement, printers are known as the most vital gadget for generating fluent paperwork. One cannot do any paperwork efficiently without using a printer device. Therefore, having the best quality printing machine is extremely vital for getting your office related works done in a jiffy and also efficiently. Epson printer is known for providing a high end solution at very affordable prices. But it is also possible that users can face inconveniences sometimes during their printing. In this blog post, we are sharing with you the cause and productive solutions to fight this error. We recommend you read through this fixing guide thoroughly.
The Root Causes of Epson Error Code 0x9a?
- An occurrence of possibilities for the Error Code 0x9a has been listed below:
- a damaged or defective ink cartridges.
- the Printer Drivers are corrupted.
- the printer driver and the software installation is not been completed.
- chances that there might be pieces of paper that have got stuck in the paper tray and have lead to the causing of Epson Error Code 0x9a WF 7610.
- a lot of times, this error takes place because of the hardware defects like a printer that is faulty, has a corrupted belt, or a broken printhead, etc.
Some of the Effective Ways To Fix Epson Error Code 0x9a
Below provided is a detailed fixing guide to fix the Epson Error Code 0x9a:
Ways 1: Cleaning of The Paper Jammed Printer
- First and foremost, all the processing print jobs that are currently running from your computer needs to be stopped
- Then, open the printer’s top lid.
- Keep a check on the dirt, debris, paper pins, staple pins, scraps of paper, and others.
- Now, the stuck objects need to be pulled a little from both the output tray and sheet feeder.
- After completing the entire process, click on the “Start” button for resuming the printing task after few minutes.
- Now, click on the “Power” option for turning off the printer.
- When the printer is turned off, lift the scanner lid upwards way.
- Then, remove all the jammed paper the torn pieces.
- Now, put the scanner down slowly so as to close it.
- Then, click on the power button or turning on the printer.
- You now need to follow the paper loading instructions for loading a stack of new papers.
- Ultimately, print on the test page for checking if the printer is printing rightly and that is not showing Epson Error Code 0x9a.
- For more information visit : Advantages of using a Home Printer
Ways 2: The Printer’s Carriage Needs to be Checked
The printer’s carriage has an important role to play in the flawless and smooth functioning of its printing services. You should ensure that there is no damaged ink carriage or you will have to face the Epson Error Code 0x9a. This is how you can check:
- Firstly, the Epson printer top cover needs to be lifted.
- Then, make sure that there is an automatic carriage movement.
- If you see that the carriage does not move, then you need to move the carriage manually.
Ways 3: Use Epson 0x9a Repair Utility To Correct The Error
The one-stop Epson Error Code 0x9a Repair Tool needs to be run for a quick solution for any related issues with the Epson Printer. This is what you need to follow:
- Firstly, go to the genuine and the official website, and next, you have to download the Epson 0x9a Repair Utility on your machine.
- Install it.
- After the process of the repair tool, open it on your computer, and from here, choose the “Scan” option. A few minutes is required to carry out the complete scanning. Wait for it to finish.
- Then, click on the “fix the error,” button. When you do this, the utility begins to repair the error.
- Restart your computer.
- Then, check if the Epson Error Code 0x9a has been removed.
Ways 4: Cleaning of The Encoder Strip
By an encoder strip, we mean is a plastic strip used for the purpose of reading the speed and position. We must know, when the encoder strip is dirty, the Epson Printer Error Code 0x9a generally takes place. Therefore, the steps used for inspecting the strip and cleaning it are as follows:
- Your Epson printer needs to be turned off immediately.
- Then, you need to remove the printer’s top lid.
- Take a wet and soft cleaning cloth dipped from a clean solution.
- Put the encoder strip on the left side and gently clean it with the ink cleaning cloth.
- Clean out the ink from your encoder strip but make sure to leave the sections that the printhead covered.
- Make sure that the ink solution is not dipped in the printer. Or you will again have to wipe the ink out with a dry cloth for preventing any kind of internal damages.
Obtain a 24/7 Online Epson Printer Support For Your Queries
Even after following the above mentioned steps, are you still receiving Epson Error Code 0x9a? Are you looking for manual help from an expert to fix your issue? Feel free to contact our Epson Printer Support online by ringing our helpline number. We will be there for you 24*7 and provide you with some expert and professional help o fix your error from its root.