HP Printers have been successfully used in the worldwide and have a huge base of satisfied customers. The HP Printers are well renowned for their best quality printing and at a very low pricing. It gives their users a smooth and a very good printing experience of getting quality print outs of their works. So, if you have bought an HP Printer at recently, you can connect it frequently to your operating system and start with the job printing. However, it is a fact that every technological device has its set of error codes and that cannot be denied. Similarly, the HP Printer has complaints and many reports about its working errors. So, if you are facing the light blinking on your HP Printer, we will provide you with the right solutions to resolve the error.
HP Printer Light Blinking
What Do You Mean By The HP Printer Light Blinking Issue?
The blinking lights are responsible for showing the status of the work of your HP Printer. The light blinking and the printer’s status of the light depend on the right functioning of your HP printer. Different lights indicate different things but the Blinking Light is a symptom of something that is not correct. You have to check your printer immediately that is taking place due to a hardware or software errors.
Reasons Behind The HP Printer Light Blinking Problem
It is always suggested to first look for the causes behind the error that is leading to the HP Printer Light Blinking issue. As per that cause, jump to the step for solving the error from its root. Below given is a list of the causes that result in the printer blinking issues. Let us have a look at the causes here:
- During the printing performance, the power light is blinking.
- An ink cartridge door is left open and it is a reason behind the same problem.
- The printer has some error within itself that leads to the fast blinking power lights.
- The printer light is blinking a lot suddenly, is it because of the presence of broken parts of the printer or the presence of an internal issue.
- A paper jamming issue has taken place or there is an empty paper tray that is causing the HP Printer Not Working error.
- The power light of your HP Printer is flashing because of a poor network connection or because of a connection loss.
Effective Troubleshooting Methods For Solving The HP Printer Light Blinking Issue
In the below given paragraph, we have given the solving steps to resolve the HP Printer Light Blinking issue. Do not hesitate if the printer light is blinking, just follow the tips below till you have successfully resolved it.
Fixing Method 1: Reset Your HP Printer
The given steps show a step by step guide for resetting your printer. Let us start by following the steps:
- Firstly, get your printer’s power cord disconnected from the printer and from the source of the power.
- Now, wait some time.
- And, now try connecting the power cord again on the wall outlet to the back of your printer device.
- After it has been done, turn on your HP Printer and see if the light is still flashing or blinking is happening or not.
- If the HP Printer Light Blinking issue is not solved yet, go to the next tips for troubleshooting.
Fixing Method 2: The Troubleshooting Guide for Your HP Printer
The HP Printer Troubleshooting tips and tricks resolve the light blinks issue by trying out the steps:
Firstly, make sure that your connection cables are placed rightly and there is a distance between the connector of wall power and the HP printer power. Now, see for the cable from your printer to your personal computer. Check that your printer is connected rightly to your computer. Check if the USB cable is placed well.
If your printer for HP network printing is on a network cable, make sure that the Ethernet cable is well. Now, manually check the printer manually if the light is blinking and does not show a network connection.
If your printer is not on, then un plug the cable and plug it back. Now, check by clicking on the Power button on your printer to turn it on.
Lastly, check if you have resolved the HP Printer Light Blinking problem or not.
Fixing Method 3: Downloading and Using the HP Doctor Scan
For fixing your printing jobs that is stuck in the printer queue or if it shows any issues with the lighting, you can download and use the HP Printer and Scan Doctor by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official site and download the HP Scan Doctor tool on your Windows System.
- Next, go to the downloaded folder, from here, click on the HPPSdr.exe to run it on a computer.
- After you have opened the HP Printer and Scan the Doctor, click on the “Start”, and then select your HP printer.
- If you do not see the printer, then turn it on and click on “Retry”.
- If there are errors in the connection, follow the steps given in the tool’s instructions.
- In the end, click on the “Fix Printing” option.
Your printer will now remove any issue because of the reason behind your printer’s light flashes. Do not hesitate, it is due to the error state of the printer or an issue of paper jamming that results in the Printer Light Blinking. The problem will be solved immediately.
Contact The HP Printer Support At any time of the day for a professional Assistance
We wish that our users to have a vivid knowledge of all the ways of fixing this issue and we have presented to you a piece of detailed information so that you do not face with any difficulty in getting rid of the HP Printer Light Blinking error. But there might be chances where you will be not able to resolve the error even after following the troubleshooting steps given in the above post. You need to contact the team of HP Printer Support team by calling on their given helpline number or reaching them via the chat process. We provide you with the professional assistance that you really need.