If you are not able to set up your Canon TS6020 Printer, do not panic! In this blog post, we have shared with you a piece of detailed information on how to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi router and set it up accurately. Let’s begin!
Guidelines for setting up Canon TS6020 PIXMA Printer
In the section provided, we are sharing with you a description of how to set up your Canon TS6020 Wireless connection. Your wireless printer setup can be connected with both your Windows and also your Mac device. So, follow the setup procedure step by step:
How To Make a Connection For Canon TS6020 Printer
Let us begin:
- Firstly, you need to turn on both your printer and your Wi-Fi router.
- When the printer is turned on, a green light will be lit constantly.
- Next, go to the home button of the printer and click on it.
- Then, a single tap on the Network status option.
- After doing it, the basic network information of the printer’s screen will be displayed.
- Click on the “LAN Settings” tab.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Next, click on the “Wireless LAN Option” on your printer’s screen > Choose the printer option of the “Wireless LAN setup” printer.
- Next, follow the WPS connection on your screen with the provided steps for a Wireless printer setup.
- After opening the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ window, simply click on the “WPS” button on your screen.
- And then, click on the “OK” button.
- Then, press and hold the WPS button on your Wi-Fi Router and then click on the “OK” button.
- Now, you will see a confirmation message on your screen.
- You have now successfully connected to the wireless router.
- Navigate the “A Network” status option at the left corner of the screen just for confirmation.
How To Connect Canon TS6000 Setup To Windows PC– A wireless setting
Let us have a look at the detailed guide of Canon TS6000 Wireless Setup on Windows Computer. Let’s begin with following the procedures:
- Firstly, make sure that you have turned the printer, router, and your Windows computer.
- Next, get your Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer to connect your Wi-Fi network by following the above mentioned steps.
- Then, go to the official Canon website for downloading the Canon TS6020 Driver. Look for a compatible printer driver for your Windows OS.
- After completing the process of downloading, double-tap on that downloaded file and complete the process of installation.
- Then, open the ‘Control Panel’ from the Windows Search bar or from the ‘Run Dialog Box.
- Now, go for the ‘Devices and printers’ option from your Control Panel Window.
- Click on the ‘Add Printer’ tab which is located at the left corner of your window.
- Select your printer from the screen that shows the list of printers.
- After you have selected your printer, click on the “Next” option.
- Now, wait for some time till the Canon TS6020 Setup process is completed.
- Finally, your Canon TS6020 printer is ready for providing you with quality printouts.
- Your Canon TS6020 wireless printer is now successfully connected to your Windows PC.
How to Connect Canon TS6000 Setup To your Mac Computer – A wireless setting
Follow the steps provided below to set up:
- First, turn on your printer and Mac device.
- Then, connect the Canon TS6020 printer to a wireless router with the above steps.
- Go to the official site for downloading the Canon TS6020 Driver for your Mac PC.
- Then, complete the software downloading process on your Mac PC.
- Click on the Apple menu and choose the option of “System and Preference”.
- Now, choose the Printer and Scanner and then press the “+” sign for adding it to your printer.
- Choose your printer model number from the drop-down menu that appears and then choose the “Add” option.
- After adding it successfully, the printer will be visible on the left side of your screen.
- There, after following the above steps, you will be surely able to set up Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Printer and get it connected to your Mac.
- Read more…What are the tips and tactics for setting up the Wireless Canon Printer?
Steps To Connect Canon Pixma TS6020 with a Wireless LAN Manually?
The option of Manual Connect can be used to set up Canon TS6020 and to connect to a wireless connection. Let us begin by following the given points:
- Firstly, go to the Home screen and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Press the “Device Settings” tab.
- Then, click on the “LAN settings” > Wireless LAN > Wireless LAN setup.
- Below the section of Wireless LAN setup, click on the “Manual connect” tab.
- The printer will begin its search for nearby wireless networks.
- From the list of wireless networks provided, you need to locate your network. If you can see the network in the list, click on “Search again.”
- If you see a passphrase on the wireless network, the “Enter passphrase” box will appear. Click on the middle of the screen.
- Now, type in your network passphrase code.
- Ensure that there is not a single typing mistake or it won’t let you get connected to your network.
- The passphrase having symbols appears, click on the symbol at the below-left corner on the screen.
- For deleting a character, click on the backspace icon. For entering space in your passphrase, click on the spacebar on your keyboard.
- Click on “OK” after you have entered your passphrase.
- You will go back to the Enter passphrase screen.
- Hit the OK button.
- Next, the printer will try connecting to the wireless router.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
- If the wireless router connection fails, your passphrase should be re entered with correct alphabets, symbols, characters, and alphanumeric keys.
By following these basic and easy tips you can effectively find a solution for How Do I Setup My Canon Pixma TS6020.